System Mechanic Professional
World-Class Internet Security:
- Block spyware and other dangerous software
- Shield your PC from viruses, worms, and trojans
- Defend against hackers and identity thieves
- Prevent unauthorized access and remote attacks
- Repair dangerous Windows security vulnerabilities
Total PC Optimization, Repair and Maintenance:
- Complete one-click repair, acceleration, and cleanup
- Streamline Windows by removing system and Internet clutter
- Fix annoying errors and prevent them in the future
- Increase system and Internet performance up to 300%
- Optimize settings for maximum speed and stability
- Automatic care provides hassle-free ongoing maintenance
System Mechanic Pro is a complex suite that includes five different products that provide computer tuneup and maintenance, antivirus protection, up-to-date drivers, file backup and recovery.
System Mechanic Pro is the advanced and more complete twin of System Mechanic. It was built on top of the latter with a few software additions: Search and Recover, DriveScrubber, System Shield AntiVirus & AntiSpyware and Online Backup.
Before proceeding with deployment, make sure to uninstall any current antivirus software, as the two different applications may clash. The interface is professionally organized, but still easy to work with. The left side holds sections such as Dashboard, ActiveCare, Internet Security, Toolbox, and Reports.
The Dashboard contains an overview on your entire operating system (which will be active after you perform an analysis), and encountered problems, if any.
ActiveCare performs automatic task, such as cleaning up the excessive system clutter, repairing registry problems, optimizing startup configuration, or backing up the registry.
The Internet Security section acts like an anti-malware and firewall module, while the Toolbox contains tools such as PC Accelerator, PC Repair, PC Cleanup, and PC Security.
Reports show the IntelliStatus (information about hard drive space, system memory, startup programs, running programs, and internet speed) and history.
Being such an advanced application, System Mechanic Pro comes at the price of high CPU and RAM usage, especially during system scans.
All in all, System Mechanic Pro is enough for average users. It covers just about all the aspects of system maintenance and protection, while user efforts are reduced to a minimum.
Specification: System Mechanic Professional
There are no reviews yet.