GoodSync for Windows is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is an easy affair, with tasks that can be scheduled using a variety of Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive support automatic options.
GoodSync for Windows offers true bi-directional file synchronization that prevents any data loss. The app can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc). This can be done over a local network or via the Internet.
Key Features include:
Powerful syncing capabilities.
Compare and analyze changes to files.
Can backup multiple versions of files.
Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive support.
Therefore, GoodSync for Windows is a powerful file synchronization app. It offers cross-platform availability and currently available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The app lets you back up and sync files to any number of locations, including online storage, other computers, and even mobile devices. The only downside we can see is that it has no compression or encryption options.
- Start On Timer or Windows Scheduler
- Start When Files Change
- Start On When Folder Is Connected
- Start When GoodSync Starts or Windows Logs Off
- Auto Mount of Network Shares
- Logs of Actions and Changes Report
- E-Mail Log of Automatic Sync
- Reliability and Robustness:
- Automatic Reconnect for Remote Folders
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives
- Auto Backup of Replaced Files
- Free Space Required Predicted
- Fast Pre-Analyze Option
7 reviews for GoodSync