- Amigabit PowerBooster offers computer users all of the tools they need to optimize the PC system performance. This sophisticated PC optimizer software can scan, analyze and optimize local disk volumes, find out and remove unnecessary, invalid or broken junk files cluttering your hard drive, defrag and clean your registry to fix and prevent system errors, reduce Windows startup time, and much more.
- Scan thoroughly and fix frustrating errors, crashes and freezes with just 1 click.
- Cleans up PC junks, invalid registry, repeated files to boost computer.
- Speeds up PC startup, registry, Internet connection for top performance.
- Secures your privacy and personal data from Internet thieves when surfing online.
Amigabit PowerBooster is a PC system utilities tool to help you fix computer problems and clean up your system. Different modes, including economy, standard and turbo, help you do a quick sweep or a deep clean. It may not as be easy to use as other programs, but Amigabit is efficient and quickly solves computer and system errors.
Once you install the software, the first thing you’ll be prompted to do is run a report to analyze the state of your computer. You can also scan your PC performance separately from PC maintenance. To make a PC faster, Amigabit PowerBooster looks at the registry, hard drive, shortcuts, internet history, Windows and more. The report only took a few minutes to run on our test PC.
After your initial sweep, this utility software will walk you through fixing each problem. There are clearly marked buttons to help you fix errors like duplicate files and to securely delete data. Also, if you want more diagnostic control, you can look up individual processes and components in the all functions tab. A few important features are missing however, such as hard drive and hardware failure monitors. Without those features, you won’t know in advance if one decides to malfunction.
There are many different options on the optimization tab of the software to make optimizing your core components much easier. This computer clean up software can handle defragging your hard drive, cleaning up your registry, managing your startup programs and much more. Also, if you find that you accidentally optimized something you didn’t want to touch, you can undo any changes that you made with the rescue center button.
AVG offers email support should you run into any hiccups with your software. If you need a quicker answer though, try looking through the FAQs. You can also install Amigabit PowerBoosteron three different computers which is a great feature if you have more than one PC.
Specification: Amigabit PowerBooster
There are no reviews yet.